- Karen C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoLove them
I have loved all the refills I have gotten since December.
- Johanna H.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars3 days agoBamboo & Waterlily
Love the sustainability. I don’t have the issues with tunneling or uneven burns. As long as you keep an eye on it, the tunnel will eventually result in an even burn.
Only 3 stars because of the scent. It’s very woody, I thought the water lily note would be more prominent. I’ll be sticking to other scents but if you like woody scents then this might be for you!
- Destiny H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoThe new way
I’m over the moon I do not have to throw away jar after jar! I only wish there was an easier way to clean the jar and sleeve plus potentially silicone sleeve replacements.
- AimeeI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 weeks ago2 Stars
Does not burn evenly. The wick travels and wax tunnels. They say this is the way they're made and it's intentional due to the refill but it burns horribly and
Has very little hot throw.
- Maureen S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLovely scent
I’m a huge candle fan, but those cheap ones are terrible for your respiratory system. These are made with the environment in mind. Love mine.